Tuesday, February 17, 2009

cabinet organization complete






Simple human products sometimes seem to be an extreme waste of money in my book, but this one is a.m.a.z.i.n.g! We installed 2 garbage cans last night in no time at all. I tried to do it on my own and the marks that I drill were totally and completely off so that's when Mike came to the rescue and finished it off.
It makes our kitchen feel 10 times bigger and we love that the garbage is out of sight now. Check it out. With a 20% coupon from Bed Bath & Beyond, makes this the best money spent in the apartment so far!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish that the space under my sink was that organized! I have cleaning supplies and junk everywhere. Now you are making me contemplate buying something like that.....hm, garbage can out of sight??! -Nik