Wednesday, July 8, 2009

it's the recap...











So I'm on my way to bed but I've finally put all the pictures from our camera onto our computer from this weekend so I thought I'd share a few of the favorites. We decided last minute and by last minute, I mean 9PM on Thursday night deciding that we need to jump in the car on Friday morning...first we thought Yosemite because nothing says patriotism like a national park, but alas not a single hotel room was available, so instead we opted for the beach, Pismo Beach. We were in the car before 8 on Friday morning, made a pit stop to get some coffee and away we went. Our first stop was Hearst Castle (I'll tell you more about that another day) and then we went to Pismo Beach. On Saturday we took Highway 1 up the coast to Big Sur and stopped many many times to take pictures of the coast. (just can't get enough!) and then back home to watch fireworks. All in all, a great trip!








No comments: