Saturday, October 31, 2009

well, color me happy

[photo]
Currently I am sitting in the chair, watching football and typing on our brand spankin' new 16 inch laptop! woo-hoo! For the past year, Mike and I have been sharing his itty bitty work computer which oddly enough is mostly used for work (strange, I know!), which means my face time with the good ol' computer was slim. Not anymore! Today we made the trek to Best Buy and brought home a dandy little Toshiba. I'm in heaven. Ladies and Gentlemen...let the blogging begin!



Now, I just need to find the CD for our camera so I can get that baby hooked up so I can download some pictures. All in due time. For now though, I'll just sit here, look at the pretty colors so vibrant and lovely and enjoy me some Beyonce.



Have a wonderful Halloween!!!




No comments: