Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Barkley: next westie TV dog in the making


A chicken, a cat and a westie were playing in the backyard....

Doesn't that seem like a GREAT start to a joke? Unfortunately, that was really what was happening today when Barkley and I were on a walk on a bike path and saw these 3 friends playing.  I was really hoping that I'd be witty enough to come up with a punchline, but sadly, I cannot.  I did however, laugh outloud on the walking path when I thought of the start of the joke.  Some people looked at me strange, but that's not that uncommon so I just continued cracking myself up.

In other news, Barkley was kind enough to model for me one afternoon.  She's growing leaps and bounds these days, she's grown out of her first itty bitty collar into her "I'm a full fledge westie" collar.

Now, if you excuse me, I need to go put her first collar into her baby album.  Just kidding, I don't have a baby album...not yet.

No comments: