Thursday, February 9, 2012

installment numero duo: walking with a camera phone


And here, in our super sweet second installment of "AnnE takes pictures on her phone while walking Barkley here and there and everywhere"

Again, people.
I need help with the title of this segment.  I'm a wordy person. I think an acronym would suit me well. 

Dusk is my most favorite time of day.
Like absolute favorite.
And I just decided that recently. 
Pretty sure it's because the hills are so dark and the sky is so brilliant.  I'm a big fan of all the hills we have surrounding us here in northern CA.

I'm also a big fan of the pink sky.
So are the seamen.
Isn't that the saying, Pink sky at night, Sailors delight?
actually, I'm pretty sure it's a red sky. but I like pink. this is my blog.  pink sky is my delight. so there.
my dad was a sailor.
and that, my friend, is your fun fact for the day.

No comments: