Monday, April 2, 2012

no meltdowns here!


Ladies and gentlemen.  It's strawberry season and I made my momma's world famous strawberry pie.  And the most beautiful part?

It tasted good!

Disclosure: (of course my mom makes it better than anyone else in the whole wide world, but since I took it to a dinner party where no one has met my mom, they thought it was just about the best. thing. ever.)

And I made the crust and didn't have a toddler meltdown.  You might have forgotten but I had a huge meltdown making pies for fake thanksgiving last year.  I could not handle that part of rolling out the pie crust and then plopping it into the pie plate.  You know what new fangled technology helped me eliminate the tantrum from the pie making? 

wax.paper.

Miracle of miracles! I love wax paper. 

And that, my friend, is how I've grown out of my meltdowns.

No comments: