Monday, November 5, 2012

dusk


I love dusk. I especially love dusk overlooking the Pacific Ocean.  I also especially love dusk at the Pacific Ocean while staying at the Ritz Carlton, with a glass of wine, and my husband, celebrating our 5 years of wedded bliss. At dusk.  I love dusk. And all those other things too.


Did I mention that there was also a bag piper playing for about 30 minutes while the sun was setting?  I love the bag pipes too. He played Amazing Grace just as the sun dipped below the horizon.  Talk about a special moment, 5 years ago this very night, we were being serenaded by a bag piper of our own on our wedding day. I might have shed a {happy} tear or two.


All of these pictures were taken from our patio at the Ritz.  Our room was too perfect to leave and mingle around other folks...I could just sit back on my Adirondack chair at our personal gas fireplace, taking pictures of people - you know, in a non creepy, just trying to take pictures of silhouettes type of way.


After enjoying boatloads of seafood, we capped off the night off with s'mores on our patio listening to the waves.

No comments: