Tuesday, December 25, 2012

It came upon a midnight clear

Just thought I'd sing you a little Christmas Carole Medley on this special morning....
The First Noel, the Angel did say...We wish you a merry Christmas... Rockin' around the Christmas tree...I saw 3 ships come sailing in on Christmas Day in the morning...fa lalalalalalalala...o little town of Bethlehem how still we see thee lie...on Mary's lap is sleeping...sweetly singing o'er the plains...o come let us adore him....when the snow lay round about deep and crisp and even...joyful all ye nations rise..fa lalalalalalalala...Joy to the world, The Lord has come!


[annual Crate and Barrel ornament - Typically I put our Christmas card photo in these frames (starting with year 2009 as seen here) but our card was horizontal this year and didn't fit, so this was another photo from the same day when we had our session with Beth from Dekker Photography.


[gift tags this year printed from: Eat Drink Chic]




[hand made ornaments from my grandmas : my mom just gave them to me this year] 


Merry Christmas! 

No comments: