Thursday, January 31, 2013

magic in a bottle


I've been totally digging this homemade shower door clearer for a while, but I have yet to blog about it.  I'm sure you've seen it on pinterest, but it's 1 part vinegar to 1 part dawn dish soap.  After living in our apartment for 4 years and trying just about every product under the sun for cleaning our shower doors, this is the winner.

Sometimes my posts are boring.

This might be one of those times.

Here's a picture of Barkley that I took, I was trying to make her look like a super hero.  As it turns out my photoshopping skills aren't all that great and it in fact just looks like she's lying on the bed with a bandana around her neck...which is exactly what is happening.

Carry on.  I promise I'll be more exciting tomorrow.  :)


No comments: