Thursday, February 28, 2013

years in the making

I am beyond thrilled to finally announce that I actually have an Etsy shop ~ 52nd & Barkley! If you know me, you know that I've been saying that I would open an Etsy store for years.  I am so happy that 52nd & Barkley is finally a real shop! AND I've already sold 2 items!! yahoo! I had no idea the amount of satisfaction I would gain just by putting my craft items up for sale.  Currently there's just a few items in the shop, but I am definitely working on building up the items, not just baby gifts, but hostess gifts, tote bags, etc. Please check it out, check back often and tell your friends.  I feel so loved just by seeing people enjoy my products.

 Tag toys and pacifier clip - part of the gift sets


baby girl gift pack.  I love the coordinating orange and hot pink - still girly - but just a bit different.  The blanket is awesome.  Super snuggly hot pink polka dot flannel on the side that you don't see.


My new favorite yoga accessory.  These headbands are fantastic. (And I just realized are not actually listed in the shop yet. Whoops. They will be listed very soon.)


My mom dressed me in navy and white nautical themed outfits as often as she could when I was a kid, and I turned out pretty good. 


I was channeling Lilly Pulitzer with this one.  I love minky fabric and try to use it as often as I can. 

Hair clips with anti slip grip. These are great, when our niece had about 3 strands of hair, these hair clips still stayed in.   


Not being a mom myself, but I do have a sense of style, and figured most moms do as well.  I wanted to be sure to not make all baby products seem so babyish.  I love using fabrics that you as a mom will be happy toting around. 


Hair ties: I am a big fan of these hair ties.  They are super comfy, look cute in your hair AND on your wrist. 

The Name:
52nd & Barkley is a name that comes right from the heart. 52nd is the cross street of first home in Minneapolis, and of course, Barkley is our only child.


Additions to the blog:
You'll also notice that I've added a tab at the top of the blog so that you can go straight to the shop, also on the side of blog I am featuring a few of the items.

No comments: