Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Recipe slump

Mike has been contemplating going g-free for over a year now, but never fully embraced it (and I was a little overwhelmed by the idea and kept buying pasta- whoops.) But now that the pasta has been used up and hot summer days are upon us, we've decided this is as good of a time as ever to be gluten free.  

Because isn't the most glorious meals in the summer those of which have a grilled protein, fresh fruit and some kind of veggie anyway?  

So this means...we are in serious need of some new recipes. Anyone have any good ones to share? 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Congrats on taking the leap! I love the GP book, so that's a great start :) I'm still wobbling through it all myself, so I don't know that I have any really great recipes or recs. Hope it's off to a good beginning.