Friday, February 14, 2014

I heart you

Just in time to celebrate Valentine's Day, I whipped up a little garland for our picture wall.

Here are a few things that I've realized when wanting to decorate for holidays (other than Christmas): 
1) we need a third closet (not a third bedroom, just the closet) but we don't have a magic closet being created any time soon. 

2) I really like seasonal decorations (as long as they don't feel like Cupid or the Easter Bunny just threw up in our apartment) but we have no room to store seasonal decor. -- see my first point, there's no room in our inn (get it? Another seasonal reference...I don't like my decor to feel over done but that doesn't mean that I can't go over board with my witty blog banter.)

3) In college, my roomies and I really liked to turn the tables and flip all XO related valentines decor over to say OXOX.  I really had to fight the urge to make an OX banner. It was really hard. Triumph for me! 

Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments: