Friday, February 20, 2009

Someday I will become...


A computer geek. It may actually be sooner than later because I am bound and determined to get this blog looking good come hell or high water! I have never read so much code as I have in the last 24 hours, and I do believe that's due to the fact that I don't have a job, but also the fact that I hate things that aren't lined up properly. Darn, Mike for making me such an anal freak! I do blame him for my closet needing to be color coded...but now I couldn't imagine in any other way. I digress...


Anyways, please bear with me as I keep changing things up here but I'm doing it for the good of mankind... ok not really but it seems so much more noble! :) And because I need to play around with pictures, here's one that has no relation to anything other than it being in SF.

No comments: