Tuesday, April 7, 2009

love at first snowboard run




[this picture is on the way up to Tahoe - it's a naval graveyard. Or at least that's what it seems like. A lot of serious war ships all tethered together = navy graveyard to me]


Tahoe. God bless Tahoe. Such a wonderful spot. A 2.5 hour drive, spring skiing at it's finest - drinking a beer at the base of the mountain with new friends after a sweet day of skiing and it was 52 degrees. 52 degrees! how great! then, an hour later on our drive home, it is 81 degrees!

Anyways, I didn't take many pictures since the day before I managed to drop our camera and break some pieces off the bottom, so I tried to be very careful while snowboarding. But even though there weren't many pictures taken, I still couldn't pass up a post devoted to my first time in Tahoe.






No comments: