Monday, July 20, 2009

stuck in a rut


Forgive me for not blogging these days...I've spent most of my computer face time looking for new recipes because this guy and this girl can only have BBQ chicken in the oven so many nights in one week. Luckily since last week was my birthday and Mike knows how to treat me so well and elongate my birthday for an entire week's worth of celebration, I didn't have to cook much. This week, I have no excuses, so I've decided that between RealSimple.com, my plethora of Rachael Ray and Giada shows I have DVR'd and my cookbooks ( I love cookbooks. They are so very pretty to look at, however I rarely use them.) Not this week my friend. No, no, no. Tomorrow night, I'm hitting the grocery store and the rest of the week it's going to be new recipes. Until then, I thought I'd leave you with a picture I fancy from RealSimple.com.
ps- today I realized that I've enjoyed a peanut butter and jelly sandwich 63 out of 80 work days...I think I better start researching some lunch ideas in those cookbooks!






No comments: