Wednesday, November 18, 2009

groo grux king


We haven't had itunes (or a computer for that matter) for months, make that a year, so now that we have BOTH, I feel as if itunes and I will never again be separated. My newest love is the entire Dave Matthews Album: Big Whiskey and the Groo Grux King. Mike and I just watched a special on the making of this album on one of those fancy channels that I never surf to but Mike seems to find a way to get all the way up to channel 417, or something like that. Anywho, Groo Grux King refers to their saxophonist who died in 2008 after complications from an ATV accident. And just a good little tid bit of useless knowledge...Dave Matthews himself drew the cover with a pen, you can even see where the ink ran out. Ok, well I can't but in the tv special, Dave was able to point right to it. [credit]
And speaking of Dave...Have you heard his duet with Kenny Chesney? Oooo that's a good one too. Yep, I just downloaded it.

No comments: