Tuesday, August 24, 2010

hello, hello?

As a kid I used to test my voice after a cough by quietly saying, "hello, hello"... Yes, I know, I was a really cool strange kid. 

Pardon the month long siesta that I just took. After a week and a half vacation to Minnesota, a sweet food poisoning episode and my identity being stolen, August has been quite a month. Don't worry, I took PLENTY of pictures while in Minnesota. I received Photoshop for my birthday so while you haven't seen any pictures, I have enjoyed my time spiffying them up. Sorry, I realize that they don't all need spiffying up...I'll get better at that.  (How many times can I use the word "spiffy" in one blog entry?)

My job ends next week (Yippee!), so come Labor Day weekend, I'll be your resident super blogger/job seeker/Barkley walker/cook extraordinaire...OK, maybe not that last one, but I have big plans, my friend. Big plans and a stack of Cooking Light magazines to prove it.

1 comment:

Conor and Kerri said...

haha! i love the hello, hello? thing. something else that always makes me think of you is when i find myself randomly counting in my head...