Tuesday, May 10, 2011

a cookbook



I absolutely love a good cookbook. I could spend days looking at the pretty pages of beautifully photographed food. This year, I am trying my hardest to actually try recipes from my cookbooks, rather than just looking through now and then.  The San Francisco Ferry Plaza happens to be one of my favorite places in the all of San Francisco. I live the vibe; the food, wine and book stores are so fantastic, you really must go there if you are ever in the area. 
Give me a call, I'll gladly go with you. :)

I have yet to try anything in this cookbook, but that doesn't mean I haven't flagged nearly every page of the book as something that I must try. I love that the book is broken up by season because eating seasonal local foods isn't just a hip idea, but also very cost effective.  This is also my favorite go-to birthday or hostess gift.  My mom and a few of my sisters all received this last year for their birthdays...pretty sure the other two sisters don't read this so I'm safe to say that they might be getting it for their birthdays this year. 


Just look at a sample of the amazing photography in this book! It not only tells a story, but makes your mouth water page after page. 

No comments: