Thursday, July 28, 2011

London Eye



I am not going to lie, the London Eye Freaked. Me. Out.  Not necessarily once we were up on the air because the views were phenomenal.  It was the entry / exit that got the best of me.  The thing never stops moving.  This didn't appear to be a problem for anyone else, but the idea of having to time my steps just right so as to leave the stable (non-moving) platform, onto the counter clockwise, albeit slow moving, car.  I did not like it in the least.  The things I do for you people.  It was quite a photo op once in the air.


Only slightly scared at this point... 


OK, now this is cool. 

Just behind Big Ben is Westminster Abbey - one of my favorite stops on our entire trip.  (The only problem is that they do not allow photography inside the Abbey. So you'll just have to take my word for it.)
It was neat-o.

No comments: