Thursday, July 14, 2011

There are few words to describe walking around a neighborhood in London.  Actually that's not true, there are many words, yet I am speechless.  I loved walking around London - any place in London -  however my most favorite times were walking around the cute west end neighborhoods imagining what life would be like living here full time.  Pretty sure it would involve living in Notting Hill, owning a travel bookstore and having a house with a blue door.  Whoops, that's not my life, that would be Hugh Grant's in a particular movie.


Mental note to self: if I ever open a restaurant, place all of your delectable goodies in the window and people will come in like moths to a flame.  No joke, I was getting claustrophobic standing in the entry way waiting for our cupcakes to be boxed up.
I couldn't pass up taking a picture of this scooter.  Looks nothing like our old scoot scoot, but a scooter nonetheless and we love scooters.

No comments: