Monday, December 10, 2012

crissy field: part 1

We cashed in a Groupon this summer to get our Christmas card pictures taken. We opted to have the photos shot at Crissy Field in San Francisco.  I love that we were able to get some beachy shots, some with the Golden Gate in the background and then just some good shots of all of us.

Side Note: Crissy Field is a perfect spot to take your dog if they are good off lease.  Barkley is not good at all off lease, but she still enjoyed it immensely.  You might ask how I know that...well, she's smiling in nearly every picture.  God bless this happy dog.  She totally stole the show.  The miracle of miracles ~ the pictures that Barkley isn't in, the photographer is actually holding her leash and taking the pictures.  Talk about multitasking, Beth at Dekker Photography is fantastic.

Here's a sampling of some of our favorites. I seem to have overloaded my allotted photo storage, so once I figure out how to add more pictures, I'll share the rest.  But as for now...
Enjoy!








No comments: