Monday, March 4, 2013

Library books

It's official - I am addicted to the library, this is actually not a new phenomenon, but one that has resurfaced recently. I have been checking out sewing books and cookbooks every few days since the start of 2013. I find it so relaxing to spend the evening looking at the pictures in a new cookbook or dreaming up some new crafting item that I can try on the sewing machine.

Now, I haven't actually tried any new recipes or sewing projects, but that will come.

Don't you worry, I can only focus on one thing at a time, right now it's the free books that I get from the library. Yippee!

Any good book recommendations? Novels, cookbooks, etc - I am nearly finished with all the reading books I received for Christmas, so I'd love any suggestions.

No comments: