Friday, September 18, 2015

::Barkley::

We're in the 4th week post TPLO surgery and Barkley has been an awesome patient. While I can't remember how she progressed with her 1st surgery on her other back leg a few years ago, she really seems to be excelling this time around. 

And you know what, I totally jinxed myself because I started this post earlier this week AND now we just came back from the vet because her leg is making noises. Yep, you read that right, she clicks as she walks. But thankfully, the vet assures me that while she may be a little bit more noisy, she's healing and doing well.  PHEW!  

{if you hang out with me on Instagram, you've seen this one, but I just love it so much, I had to share it again}


{pretty sure I can read her mind, and she's totally thinking ... "life is great when they let me out of the crate!"  or maybe it's "Ohmigosh, Friends is so funny!" (we may watch a LOT of Friends reruns)}


{this face, oh how I love this face}

No comments: