Sunday, October 4, 2009

half moon bay


When my parents were visiting, we went to Half Moon Bay. We enjoyed lunch at the Ritz, along with the views, the beach and the relaxation that comes with being at the Ritz Carlton. I could spend every day here forever and ever. and if you ever get a chance to go to Half Moon Bay's Ritz Carlton, I suggest you make a stop to eat the fish tacos at the restaurant by the golf course. seriously, delish.]

[Mike and I hanging out on the beach right below the fairway on the Ocean Course]

[these are the best seats to watch the golfers finish up on the 18th hole.]


[and this is the BEST spot to soak in the sunshine]

[all the rooms on the first level have an outdoor gas fireplace. and i call that wonderful.]

[my parents really liked it here.]

[the entrance. look real close and you'll find a whole gaggle of Audi's. they were having an Audi golf tournament that day.]

[hanging out at the Ritz]

No comments: