Saturday, January 2, 2010

We spent today in Sonoma County, quite possibly a little bit of heaven on earth. It was a wonderful day: the scenery, the wine, and visiting Jack London's home. Each winery and the Jack London State Park deserve their own posts, but I thought while I'm playing with Picasa (see the evidence above) I would give you a taste of what our 2nd day of 2010 was all about.

Happy New Year!

By the way...I'm still figuring out this whole Picasa meets blogger thing (I know, I'm behind the times, but reading code isn't my specialty as of late, so I'm a bit rusty.) Until I am one with the lingo, please click on the picture if you want to see it bigger. If you don't need to, you must have had your fair share of carrots growing up. I didn't heed my mother's warning and thus, my eyes help keep the contact industry in business.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: