Wednesday, March 17, 2010

One Pony Parade

We live in Bay Area Suburbia. Volvos, VWs and BMWs run amuck. So, let me tell you what a surprise it was today to see a pony walking down Main Street of our town when I came home for lunch.  What was even better was that the pony and the rider were decked out to the nines in shamrocks.  It was a wonderful reminder of what today is all about  - Irish Horses.  I wish I would have had my camera phone handy to take a picture, but unfortunately I'm one of those safe drivers that doesn't use my phone while driving.

(in truth, I have no idea how to use that built in blue tooth)

In other news, Barkley has developed a real love of thick, plush grass. It's a pity we don't have a lawn to call our own...so instead we've found a wonderful hardware store nearby that has the BEST plush green grass. 

Happy St. Patrick's Day! May you enjoy all the green beer you can stomach.

No comments: