Wednesday, June 30, 2010

no. 01605

It's no secret that we love wine. I know, I may have mentioned it once, or you know, 31 times already. What you may not know is that I'm also a sucker for anything that has been numbered.  It makes me feel special.  So, when this little dandy entered the room, it had me at hello. 

This was a good wine, although, as Kenwoods go, our expectations are always set quite high, so it was a bit of a let down.  Still good, don't get me wrong but lacked a bit of the punch that we've come to know and love in the Kenwood Jack London Zin.
We purchased this bottle at the vineyard, and when you buy 3 or more bottles you not only get your tasting fee back, but you also get a reuseable wine tote bag.  It's great. We've been to Kenwood twice and are now sporting a 4 section wine tote as well as the 6 section wine tote. And who doesn't love to be environmentally fashionable while carrying 10 bottles of wine?

1 comment:

Conor and Kerri said...

haha! Your last line made me laugh out loud! ;)