Friday, April 15, 2011

wine: BV Rutherford


Do you know what happens when you delay putting the pictures from the camera onto the computer?  You totally and completely forget what a bottle of wine tasted like. Now, I know what you are thinking, "AnnE, Hello, didn't you say that in 2011 you were going to keep notes on your wine tastings so that you didn't encounter this issue."

And to that, I say. Yep. You are exactly right, however that wasn't a resolution that was made at the beginning of the year, it was more like one that started a bit later, and unfortunately this bottle of wine was drank prior to that resolution.  But what I do know is this: it was a winner.  I believe it was an expensive winner at the $15-$20 price point, but all in all, it was fabulous.  We'll be sure to get this one again and then I'll be sure to take notes and tell you all about those tannins at that time.

No comments: