Sunday, January 12, 2014

52nd & Barkley: new arrivals

First of all, I just want to say Thank you!  2013 was such a wonderful year.  Sure there were rough times - like I thought Bangkok swallowed up my husband and I'd never see him again (as it turns out it was just the Chinese government not allowing him to check his Google email -- once he got to Bangkok, he was just fine.) But there were so many incredible heart warming moments.  I seriously cannot believe how much love I have felt from my customers at the Etsy shop.  It took me a really long time to get the gumption to actually open the shop because I thought that no one would buy anything.  I mean, sure, people have liked the gifts I have made them, but those are my friends and I don't think that they would lie to my face.  (Or at least I hope they wouldn't!) But for both friends and strangers across the globe to buy things from my shop has been so incredible to me.  I thank you, from the bottom of my heart. I wish I had more time to commit to sewing and crafts, but little by little I will keep plugging away to get more items in the shop.  There are a few new items in the works, but I'm always open to hearing new ideas -- seriously, let me know.  My sisters (none of whom have babies anymore) have requested non-baby items, so I'm working on more hostess type gifts, pet toys and house related items, like cloth napkins, placemats, holiday decor, headbands - to name a few. Until then, here's a few blankets that I just put in the shop.  







This blanket is not yet in the shop. It will be part of a baby girl gift set.  I'll be stocking it shortly (everything is made, I just haven't taken photos of the pacifier clips that match the set.