Friday, March 7, 2014

etsy finds

Clearly, I'm a fan of Etsy.  You know, that shop that I have?  Yep, it's almost a year old! I can't believe it! Mainly I can't believe it took me so long to actually take the plunge and open it.  I was scared that no one would actually buy anything I made, my oh my was I wrong.  The love I have felt from friends, family and strangers alike every time someone buys something is overwhelming.  

Today I wanted to share the love and point out a few awesome shops I have found recently on Etsy.  Seriously, there's something for everyone and the creative juices that flow are amazing and inspiring.  

Sweet Peony Press has awesome prints.  As you know, I love to seasonally decorate with flat pieces (in our constant effort to not burst from the seams of our teeny tiny apartment). So pieces like this St. Patrick's Day print are right up my alley.  There's a huge variety in her shop and they are all very unique and very cool. 



Um...you know we have a dog right?  Yep, yep, may have mentioned her once, twice or maybe 12 million times.   How cute is this dog tag?  Adorbs!



Zen threads has awesome shirts with very unique designs. I've ordered items for both Mike and I and neither one of us has ever been disappointed. Their quality is great and they have a huge selection of tank tops, tees, hoodies, etc.  I'm a big fan.





No comments: