Saturday, March 8, 2014

take me out to the ball game


I'm a big fan of baseball.  The Giant's calendar is downloaded onto my phone for the season already.  It give me an alarm 10 minutes before the game starts.  Last year, I'm pretty sure I watched nearly all 162 games.  Yep, I'm an addict.  It's just good TV to have on while you are being productive, making dinner, sewing, etc. Plus there aren't a lot of commercials.  I hate commercials.  Take the Olympics on prime time for example, it was basically 4+ hours of Chevy and Coke commercials with a few triple toe loops or slaloms and then back to more ads.  I wasn't a fan to the point where I didn't watch too much of the Olympics.

I digress.  This post has nothing to do with the Giants or the Olympics, I just needed to get onto my soap box for a bit.

My friend asked for a custom baby gift for her new nephew with a baseball theme.  I wasn't sure what I'd find that wasn't team specific in the fabric department but I'm so happy with how it turned out. I'm definitely going to be making more for the shop like this.  I know I say this all the time, but this might be my most favorite thing I've made yet.  I mean really, how perfect is this for a spring baby?  So cute, I just had to share.



I'm in the process of getting quite a few new things uploaded into the shop.  Check it out!

No comments: